Did you know that urgent and primary care share some services? The main distinction is that urgent care provides prompt individualized treatment on a first-come, first-served basis, or by appointment. Whereas, primary care emphasizes a comprehensive treatment approach for same-day walk-in service without an appointment. Are you looking for a top-rated primary urgent care clinic near Jacksonville, Florida? Meridian Integrative Wellness offers the highest standard of patient-oriented medical care.
Urgent and primary care services
Both services focus on general health, where you can get help with non-critical conditions, for example, injuries or sickness. Are you experiencing flare-ups and need medical attention now? Our primary and urgent care clinics are here to serve you. We provide general health solutions, same-day emergency care, prescription refills, and medical check-ups.
Primary care focuses on women’s health, auto accident injuries, illnesses, adult medicine for disorders/diseases, and physical examinations. Although our urgent care centers prefer that you make an appointment, it’s not a requirement. Our physicians will see you immediately and provide treatment without a referral. When you make appointments, it allows us to see patients in an orderly manner, increases operational efficiency, and reduces wait time.
Benefits of urgent and primary care
Healthcare can be a stressful, frustrating experience depending on where you go for treatment. Why is our urgent care clinic in Jacksonville, FL, the best?
- No appointments necessary – You can walk-in and get immediate medical attention if you have an emergency. Although we request that you schedule appointments before visiting our clinics, we also facilitate walk-ins.
- Clean, comfortable office – Our clinical environment is warm and inviting.
- Personalized treatment – You will receive quality individualized treatment at our medical centers. All of our medical staff and doctors on call are supportive, compassionate.
- Experienced medical team – Our practitioners are knowledgeable, certified, highly skilled professionals in both urgent and primary care expertise.
- Practitioners network – We share the workload across our medical centers in Orange Park and Jacksonville.
What types of urgent care services do we offer?
We will start with a brief exam to evaluate the severity of your injuries and recommend ideal treatment. Diagnosis is a crucial step to ensure that you receive adequate service when you visit our medical centers. What are some of the services you get at our clinics that offer Jacksonville FL urgent care as primary care service? We provide primary urgent care services for:
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff)
- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries (sprains, arthritis, joint pain, pulled muscles)
- Health checks (birth control, school physicals, smoking cessation, pregnancy test, UTIs, pelvic exam)
- Medical problems (sore throats, head injuries, fever, cuts, coughs, allergic reactions, colds, ear/eye infections)
You can visit urgent care centers near you for treatment throughout the week and on Saturdays. We provide same-day diagnosis and primary care treatment for various health concerns. Our goal is to make healthcare faster, more convenient, and accessible to all.
Contact Meridian Integrative Wellness about visiting a primary urgent care clinic near Jacksonville: (904) 379-9412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments.
Jacksonville FL 32256