Article provided by: The House of The Rising Son
The House of the Rising Son offers access to one of the most effective rehabilitation programs available, consisting of personalized detox, residential treatment, and outpatient rehab in Orange County. Our outpatient services are ideal for you if you’ve completed the inpatient treatment and seek follow-up support and counseling.
How to find the finest rehab center
When facing advanced addiction with severe withdrawal and life-threatening side-effects, finding a reliable rehab center with competent staff can be life-saving in and of itself. You need to carefully choose your rehabilitation facility, basing your decision on both your recovery goals and the facility’s amenities and services. Our men’s treatment center offers:
- Personalized and controlled detox in a safe and comfortable environment
- Patient-oriented therapy and counseling sessions
- Inpatient and outpatient programs for sustained recovery and sobriety over the years
- The services of a competent staff
- Certified rehab programs and procedures
- A holistic approach on long-term recovery and healthy living
- Relapse prevention education and sobriety management, etc.
The ideal rehabilitation treatment needs to ensure a well-rounded recovery experience, covering all areas bearing the addiction’s impact. Our Orange County drug rehab and nearby alcohol rehab offers physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual recovery via unparalleled and patient-oriented holistic treatment.
How outpatient rehab program works
The outpatient rehab program comes next in line, following the inpatient treatment. We use inpatient services to help patients overcome the withdrawal, prevent short-term relapse, and address their co-occurring disorders in a comfortable, safe, and welcoming environment. But we know that the inpatient program’s influence is limited, which means that patients need continuous support after completing the inpatient treatment.
The outpatient Orange County, CA, rehab program relies on weekly meetings for holistic treatment, therapy, and counseling. During the program, we teach patients how to:
- Overcome and control their co-occurring disorders and mental issues long-term
- Boost their self-esteem, confidence, and positivity
- Work towards a better job and a more satisfying career
- Improve their financial situations
- Fix relationships with family members and friends
- Grow more responsible and accountable for their harmful behaviors and actions
- Fight off their negative thoughts and emotions, etc.
In other words, the outpatient program will teach you how to rebuild your life after rehab, focusing on healthy living, avoiding social triggers, and become overall more balanced, healthy, and positive along the way. The outpatient rehab treatment is a necessary step towards long-lasting sobriety and a more balanced and fulfilling lifestyle for years to come.
How to qualify for outpatient rehab
We use several criteria to establish who qualifies for our outpatient program and who doesn’t. Generally, our outpatient treatment is ideal for recovering addicts who have just completed the inpatient treatment and now seek extended therapy and counseling. To determine if you qualify for our outpatient rehab in Orange County, contact our rehabilitation clinicians immediately for assessment and rehab intake.
The House of the Rising Son grants access to the best rehab centers in Orange County, promoting healthy, safe, and comfortable addiction recovery. Call 888-238-1038 to speak to a counselor and come in for intake and treatment today!