The City of Jacksonville is starting to open up some drive through testing sites for people who qualify to get tested. Some restrictions and qualifications do apply.
Location 1: Prime Osborn Convention Center
Address: 1000 Water St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Hours: 11 am - 7 pm Sunday - Saturday
1) You MUST HAVE A REFERRAL from a doctor to qualify to get tested.
2) You can get a referral from your PCP or
3) From this app: https://telescopehealth.com/
Location 2: TIAA Bank Field Lot J
Address: 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm
1) All ages
2) On-site temperature of 99.6 degrees or higher AND have respiratory symptoms
REMINDERS & Tips When Going To The Testing Sites:
1) Bring Valid ID (Driver's license or any Government issued ID)
2) Referral order from a physician
3) Bring your own pen
4) Four people maximum in each vehicle and stay in your car
5) Insurance card if you have one, however, it's not required
The tests will cost $25 and you do not need health insurance to get tested. You can use the HERE4YOU promo code, and then the City of Jacksonville will refund the $25 at a later date. Test results will take approximately 3-5 days for results.